photo by Chef Boyardee174
- Ready In:
1 cup per serving
- 2 (15 ounce) cans Chef Boyardee® Beefaroni®
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can Rosarita® Premium Whole Black Beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
- 1⁄2 cup broken yellow tortilla chips
- Place beefaroni, drained tomatoes, beans, corn and cumin in large saucepan; stir to combine.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 15 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese and broken chips just before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!