Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A one-pan meal both teens love! ;)
- 3 cups cooked whole wheat shell pasta (mini shells)
- 1 lb center-cut pork chops, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 1⁄8 teaspoon chili powder
- salt, pepper to taste
- 1 lb asparagus, cut in bite-size pieces
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 3⁄4 cup water
- Cook pasta per package directions.
- Cook pork in heated pan, w/olive oil. Season. Cook until pork is about halfway done, still pink inside.
- Add in asparagus, cooking until pork is done.
- Stir together soup and water, add to pan.
- Cover and simmer on low until asparagus is tender.
- Add pasta, stir and serve.