A one-pan meal both teens love! ;)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta per package directions.
- 2Cook pork in heated pan, w/olive oil. Season. Cook until pork is about halfway done, still pink inside.
- 3Add in asparagus, cooking until pork is done.
- 4Stir together soup and water, add to pan.
- 5Cover and simmer on low until asparagus is tender.
- 6Add pasta, stir and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork, Asparagus & Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (457 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 534.1
- Calories from Fat 221
- Total Fat 24.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 103.5 mg
- Sodium 586.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 41.8 g