Chris Reynolds's Note:
A great salad for leftover pork!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 pork chops, cooked and cut into 11/2-inch slices
- 4 cups Baby Spinach
- 2 cups fresh green beans, cooked or 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can blue lake cut green beans
- 2 medium apples, cored and sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced
- 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup honey Dijon salad dressing
- 1On top of spinach, add green beans, apples, onion, cheese, sliced pork, and chopped nuts.
- 2Drizzle with salad dressing.
- 3This salad is also good with pears and Swiss cheese instead of Cheddar.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork and Apple Spinach Salad
Serving Size: 1 (311 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 313.3
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 67.2 mg
- Sodium 237.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 20.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
honey Dijon salad dressing