Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great salad for leftover pork!
- 2 pork chops, cooked and cut into 11/2-inch slices
- 4 cups Baby Spinach
- 2 cups fresh green beans, cooked or 1 (14 1/2 ounce) canblue lake cut green beans
- 2 medium apples, cored and sliced
- 1⁄2 small red onion, sliced
- 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1⁄4 cup honey Dijon salad dressing
- On top of spinach, add green beans, apples, onion, cheese, sliced pork, and chopped nuts.
- Drizzle with salad dressing.
- This salad is also good with pears and Swiss cheese instead of Cheddar.