Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is from my mom. It's a super easy, quick and yummy chicken dish. Can be served alone with a salad, or with rice or pasta. Dont skimp on the poppyseeds, it really makes the dish.
- 709.77 ml chicken, cooked and shredded
- 297.66 g can cream of chicken soup
- 226.79 g sour cream
- 236.59 ml mushroom, sliced
- 14.79 ml butter
- 118.29 ml butter
- 354.88 ml Ritz crackers
- 44.37 ml poppy seeds
- Mix the chicken together with the cream soup and sour cream.
- Saute the mushrooms in 1 tablespoon butter. Add to the chicken mixture.
- Melt the 1/2 cup butter and mix with the crushed crackers and poppyseeds. Add half of the cracker mixture to the chicken and mix well.
- Pour chicken mixture into a greased baking dish. Top with the remaining cracker mixture.
- Bake at 375 for 30 minutes uncovered.
A lovely autumnal meal, served this with rice. The creaminess of the sauce was full of flavour. I had to omit the mushrooms (DH) and swap them for sweetcorn. Great Recipe, Made as part of PAC Fall 2009.