Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
OMG...Absolutely delicious. Perfect for a winter, let's pig out dish. Very easy to make & always a winner.
- Preheat 350.
- Mix chicken, sour cream & soup. Set aside.
- In another bowl, mix butter, crackers & poppy seeds.
- Put 1/2 of crumb mixture in bottom of 8x8 pan.
- Top with chicken mixture.
- Top with remaining crumb mixture.
- Cover & bake 1 hour.
- DIVE IN -- .
This was very tasty!! Made it as directed except added a little extra sour cream, had a couple Tbls left in the bowl, not enough to save. Was easy to assemble and came out gooey and crunchy with the crackers. Will make again!! Made for Spring 2009 PAC.