Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
I tasted this at a party and absolutely loved it! Very easy to make.
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 7⁄8 cup butter (1 3/4 sticks)
- 2 (8 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 3 (8 ounce) packets Ritz crackers
- 1 tablespoon poppy seed
- Boil chicken breasts with salt and a 1/4 stick of butter. Simmer for an hour. Shred chicken into small pieces and lay in a rectangular dish.
- Add 2 cans of cream of chicken soup and sour cream mixed together.
- Melt 1 1/2 sticks of butter in a microwave oven. Add 3 packets of crumbled Ritz crackers and poppy seeds to it. Mix together and spread over chicken mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.