Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
I received this recipe from a coworker 20 years ago. It's an easy to prepare, moist quick bread that is great for breakfast, brunch, dessert, or a snack.
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) box instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- In large bowl mix all ingredients well on medium speed.
- Bake in 2 loaf pans or 1 bundt pan, sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 F for 35-45 minutes.
This is the best bread. My husband could have eaten the entire loaf but I did get some. Easy to make and the taste is perfect for any time of day. Moist and quick. Will be making many loaves. Thanks Darma. Yummmmy.