Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great snack. Kids love this jazzed up version of rice krispie bars.
- 2 cups popped popcorn
- 2 cups Life Cereal
- 1 cup small pretzels
- 1 cup M&M's plain chocolate candy
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) package mini marshmallows
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- Combine popcorn, cereal, pretzels and M&Ms.
- Set aside.
- In microwave, melt marshmallows and butter.
- Stir until smooth.
- Fold in cereal mixture.
- Spread in greased 11x7 pan.
- Sprinkle with more M&Ms, if desired.
- Cut into bars.
i have been making these for about 10 years, they are awsome!