My family's favorite spaghetti growing up. Favorite spaghetti still. Kids love it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Brown hamburger and onion. Season to taste.
- 22. Add tomato soup and 1 can of water.
- 33. Cover and simmer while cooking spaghetti.
- 44. Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- 55. When spaghetti is done, drain and mix with meat/soup. Season to taste.
- 66. Let set about 10 minutes for noodles to absorb some of the sauce.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Poor Man's Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (428 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 773.8
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 76.1 mg
- Sodium 904.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 115.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 21.0 g
- Protein 41.9 g