My husband loves Lobster but sadly, living in a landlocked state we have to pay high dollar for seafood. during the rougher times we we can't afford Lobster, this substitute is almost as good
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine everything but butter and lemon juice in mircoave safe dish.
- 2Cook in mircowave 15 minutes until fish flakes easily apart.
- 3let stand 5 minutes.
- 4Combine butter and lemon juice in bowlmircowave mix 2 minutes.
- 5remove cod from cooking broth and plate.
- 6Serve with lemon butter for dipping.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Poor Man's Lobster
Serving Size: 1 (317 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 513.8
- Calories from Fat 421
- Total Fat 46.8 g
- Saturated Fat 29.3 g
- Cholesterol 170.7 mg
- Sodium 980.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 21.0 g