Recipe by Shabby Sign Shoppe
Easy sauce for an easy weeknight meal when rounded with salad and garlic bread.
- 44.37 ml onion powder
- 118.29 ml extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (1587.57 g) can tomatoes, crushed
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 118.29 ml white wine
- 118.29 ml coarsely chopped fresh basil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large pot, heat oil.
- Add garlic.
- Cook over medium heat 1-2 minutes.
- Add onion powder and tomatoes into pot. Bring to a simmer.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low, add wine.
- Simmer about 30 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove from heat.
- Sprinkle the basil over the sauce and cover with the lid.
- Let stand 5 minutes. Stir in the basil.
- Serve with favorite pasta and freshly grated Parmesan cheese.