Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
They're delicious but a pain to make. That is why they are Christmas time only cookies in this household.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup straine cottage cheese
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 cup crushed walnuts
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Cream butter.
- Add cottage cheese and flour.
- Mix well and refrigerate overnight.
- Roll out thin and cut into 3 inch squares.
- Spread filling in center of square.
- Roll into cornucopia shape.
- Brush with egg white or milk.
- Bake at 350 degrees.