- 1 (16 ounce) packageprecooked polenta
- 1 (16 ounce) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 (4 ounce) can mild green chilies
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- salt & pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup crushed tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut polenta into 1/2 inch slices and arrange in the bottom of a lightly oiled 9 or 10 inch square baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine the pinto beans, salsa, chiles, chili powder, salt and pepper. Spread over polenta.
- Top with cheese and tortilla chips, cover and bake 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake about 10 minutes more to brown the top.