Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Tahitian version of poke
- 1 cup chopped raw fish (usually tuna)
- 1⁄4 cup julienned carrot
- 1⁄2 cup julienned cucumber
- 1⁄2 cup chopped tomato
- 1⁄2 cup coconut milk
- 1 lime, juice of
- Combine all ingredients except coconut milk and lime.
- Pour enough coconut milk over to get the salad wet, but don't let it swim in liquid.
- Squeeze a good amount of lime juice over it and toss.
- Note: It tastes just as good after a night in the fridge.
- Serve it with dinner, then take the rest to work for lunch the next day.