From little ideas diabetes cook book. Always on the look for healthy breakfasts.
Make and share this Poached Eggs With Oyster Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Half fill a fry pan with water and place over medium heat until just simmering.
- Crack one egg at a time onto a plate and slide off the plate into the water.
- Reduce the heat to low and cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until done to your liking.
- Remove the eggs with a slotted spoon.
- Meanwhile toast the bread until golden and top with the spinach and eggs and then drizzle the eggs with the oyster sauce and sprinkle with the chilli and spring onions.
We thoroughly enjoyed this for breakfast today. I had a bunch of silverbeet (Swiss chard) on hand instead of baby spinach, so chopped it finely and saut?ed it with 1/2 of a finely chopped onion. I piled this mixture on the toast and topped it with two eggs for each person, oyster sauce and sliced shallot. The oyster sauce adds a wonderful flavour dimension, and next time I'll be sure to have some chillies on hand. Thanks for posting.
Fantastic! I love the oyster sauce with the eggs. I used cooked kale since is what I had on hand and I fried the egg (lazy). Absolutly loved it!
i had this over rice it has kinda a egg fu yung thing going on liked the spinach with it good breakfast