- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chpped
- 3 italian eggplants, diced
- 3 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 3 zucchini, sliced
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 4 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. heat the oil in a skillet. Add the onion and eggplant and cook over low hear, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
- 2. add the tomato and zucchini and cook for about 30 minutes over low heat.
- 3. while the vegetables are cooking, bring a pan of salted water to boil, add the vinegar, and poach the eggs for 3 to 4 minutes.
- 4. remove with a slotted spoon, pat dry, and arrange on a serving dish. serve surrounded by the hot vegetables.