Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is really good with BBQ (MMmmm Lamb Chops) Has a nice tang to it
Make and share this Plum Good Pickled Plums recipe from Food.com.
- Wash the fruit and prick each plum with a fork.
- Put all the other ingredients into a saucepan and bring to a gentle boil, stirring until the sugar has melted.
- Add plums and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Put plums into sterilized jars.
- Keep boiling the syrup until it thickens, pour over plums.
- Check the jars are sealed, keep for 2 months before using.