Lori Mama's Note:
Simple stuffing for a weeknight chicken dinner. Only a very few ingredients.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375.
- 2In medium saute pan, over medium high heat, melt the oil/butter.
- 3Add the vegetables and saute until softened.
- 4Add the garlic and continue to cook until fragrant.
- 5Remove pan from heat and add the sage along with salt and pepper.
- 6Place bread cubes into a large bowl.
- 7Add the veg mixture along with the eggs and half/half.
- 8Mix until all is incorporated.
- 9Place mixture in a medium, greased, casserole dish.
- 10Bake in oven for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Weeknight Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Plain Ol' Bread Stuffing
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.8
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 212.4 mg
- Sodium 171.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 10.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole wheat bread