Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Simple stuffing for a weeknight chicken dinner. Only a very few ingredients.
Make and share this Plain Ol' Bread Stuffing recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 375.
- In medium saute pan, over medium high heat, melt the oil/butter.
- Add the vegetables and saute until softened.
- Add the garlic and continue to cook until fragrant.
- Remove pan from heat and add the sage along with salt and pepper.
- Place bread cubes into a large bowl.
- Add the veg mixture along with the eggs and half/half.
- Mix until all is incorporated.
- Place mixture in a medium, greased, casserole dish.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes.