Recipe by KatyMomma
This dish is a one pot meal that all seem to love! I'm not gonna brag but I've made this by request so many times.
- 1 (16 ounce) canpetite diced tomatoes
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 cup green olives, with juice
- 1⁄2 cup black olives, with juice
- 1⁄2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 8 ounces thin spaghetti noodles
- 1 lb hamburger meat
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cups water
Directions See How It's Made
- brown hamburger meat & drain.
- mix in water, diced tomatoes, & tomato sauce.
- bring to a boil then add olives, noodles, mushrooms & olive oil.
- turn to medium low heat & let cook for 20-25 minute.
- you can top with parmesan cheese & serve with garlic bread! ENJOY!