Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
These tasty jewels cook up quickly and the Boboli crust simplifies everything!
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced (2 cups)
- 2 1⁄4 cups dry white wine
- 1⁄2 cup sherry wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 1 whole Boboli pizza crust (12-inch)
- 3 ounces Stilton cheese, crumbled
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- Combine 2 Tbsp olive oil and garlic in a bowl; set aside.
- Melt butter with 1 Tbsp olive oil in a large heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, 3/4 cup wine, vinegar, sugar, and Sherry. Boil until almost all of the liquid evaporates, stirring often, about ten minutes.
- Add 1 cup wine, 1/2 cup at a time, boiling until liquid evaporates after each addition.
- Add 1/2 cup of wine; cook until onions are brown and the mixture is syrupy, stirring often, about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Brush Boboli crust with garlic oil. Cut the crust into squares or diamonds approximately 2" each.
- Arrange squares on a large baking sheet. Divide the onion mixture equally among the squares.
- Top with Stilton and rosemary.
- Bake until the cheese begins to melt and the crust is crispy, about 12 minutes.
- Serve warm.