Prep 8 mins
Cook 20 mins
Preparation time is an estimate. Total bake time is 20 minutes.
- 198.44 g box macaroni and cheese mix, prepared according to package directions
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 226.79 g can tomato sauce
- 4.92 ml basil
- 4.92 ml oregano
- 59.14 ml chopped onion
- 59.14 ml chopped green pepper
- 113.39 g can mushrooms
- 473.18 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
- pepperoni slices or Italian sausage, slices
- Mix prepared macaroni and cheese with eggs and put into a greased 9-inch x 13-inch pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Top with the tomato sauce, basil and oregano.
- Then add the rest of the ingredients.
- Bake for 10 minutes more.
Kids looooved it! Hubby rolled his eyes at first when he heard what he was having for dinner. But after he took one bite, he said he was pleasantly surprised. He loved it too!
Two of my kids favourite meals all rolled into one! My three kidlings just loved this easy dish! I made it exactly as posted and used pepperoni and cheese as my toppings. I love the fact that I almost always have these ingredients in the house and I can whip this up in no time! My kids thank you :)
I made this for lunch and it turned out awesome! I followed the recipe as directed, but I did not add pepperoni. The kids got to help make their own lunch which they enjoyed. They loved this and asked for it again! Which is a good sign!I was a little skeptical to try this but I am so glad I did.Thanks for a great recipe!