1/1 Photo of Pizza with Macaroni Crust
Preparation time is an estimate. Total bake time is 20 minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 198.44 g box macaroni and cheese mix, prepared according to package directions
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 226.79 g can tomato sauce
- 4.92 ml basil
- 4.92 ml oregano
- 59.14 ml chopped onion
- 59.14 ml chopped green pepper
- 113.39 g can mushrooms
- 473.18 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
- pepperoni slices or Italian sausage, slices
- 1Mix prepared macaroni and cheese with eggs and put into a greased 9-inch x 13-inch pan.
- 2Bake for 10 minutes at 375 degrees.
- 3Top with the tomato sauce, basil and oregano.
- 4Then add the rest of the ingredients.
- 5Bake for 10 minutes more.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza with Macaroni Crust
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 279.4
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 104.6 mg
- Sodium 723.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 16.9 g