Recipe by Missy Wright
These sre great finger foods for get togethers. Kids can help make them as well. You can change the toppings to fit your taste!
Top Review by Darlene10
These were tasty little morsels and they were all gone so they must have been liked. I stuck to the recipe. I used a very thin piece of pepperoni sausage and felt it could have had two pieces on them. I will certainly make these again. I think this is one recipe where you could do a little experimenting with toppings.
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1⁄3 cup pizza sauce
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 16 pepperoni slices
- 1⁄3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375.
- Spray cookie sheet with non-stick spray.
- Unroll dough into 1 large rectangle.
- Press perforations to seal.
- Spread pizza sauce over dough to within 1 inch of edges.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Starting on a short side, roll up dough, jelly roll fashion.
- With a sharp knife, cut into 16 slices.
- Place cut side down on cookie sheet.
- Top each slice with 1 pepperoni slice and about 1 tsp.
- mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are golden brown and cheese is melted.