- 3 (18 inch) white pita bread or 3 (18 inch) whole wheat pita bread
- 6 leaf romaine lettuce
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 118.29 ml chopped red onion (optional)
- 236.59 ml sliced mushrooms (optional)
- 28.34 g pepperoni slice, cut in half
- 118.29 ml pizza sauce
- 59.14 ml mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 44.37 ml red wine vinegar
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the cherry tomatoes, red onion, mushrooms, pepperoni, pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, vinegar and garlic powder.
- Warm in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Cut each pita in half and warm in the microwave, about 30 seconds.
- Stuff each with a lettuce leaf; fill each pita with the pizza salad and serve.