Recipe by Nana Lee
Serve pizza toppings swirled in a tender crescent pastry with a dipping sauce at your next get-together. This is a great snack or appetizer. It's kind of like "bet you can't eat just one!".
Top Review by ARathkamp
I made these for my teenage daughters 16th birthday party and there were no leftovers. The kids just gobbled them up. I sprinkled the dough with garlic powder before slatering on the pizza sauce. I also topped the cheese with Italian seasoning for some added zing.
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped pepperoni (about 1 1/2 oz)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green bell peppers
- 1⁄2 cup shredded Italian cheese blend (2 oz)
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce (from 8-oz can)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Unroll dough and separate into 4 rectangles; firmly press perforations to seal.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese, pepperoni, bell pepper and Italian cheese blend over each rectangle.
- Starting with one short side, roll up each rectangle; press edge to seal.
- With serrated knife or dental floss, cut each roll into 6 slices; place cut side down on cookie sheet.
- Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Meanwhile, heat pizza sauce.
- Immediately remove pinwheels from cookie sheet.
- Serve warm with warm pizza sauce for dipping.
- EXCHANGES: 1/2 Starch; 1/2 Fat.