1/1 Photo of Pizza Omelette
This recipe goes over well with kids! Serve with Italian sausages and potatoes fried with green peppers and onions.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl whisk together the eggs and water.
- 2In a large non stick skillet melt butter over medium heat and pour in egg mixture.
- 3When eggs are almost set on surface spread pizza sauce over half the eggs.
- 4Add the cheeses and any optional ingredients you wish.
- 5Cover, remove from heat and let stand for 2 minutes.
- 6Cut in half and serve with Italian sausages for a different breakfast or a great dinner!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Omelette
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.9
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 320.9 mg
- Sodium 420.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 17.7 g