Pizza - Had a Wegman's Naan Bread and some leftover ingredients from a lasagna we made 3 days before. It takes longer to preheat the oven than to put this pizza together. It made a nice, quick and tasty lunch.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Brown and Cook Sausage Patty Breaking up in to small pieces in Pan Drain on paper towels.
- Spread your sauce on Naan Bread.
- Sprinkle 1/4cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle Sausage pieces.
- Spread sliced Mushrooms
- Top with rest of mozzarella cheese.
- Lay buffalo mozzarella with Basil leaf on top of each slice If you want (4 thin slices.).
- Bake 8 to 12 minutes or to desired crispiness.