Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
From a collection of muffin recipes I recently found. The yield is a guess.
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1⁄2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup pepperoni, chopped fine
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup pizza sauce
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- pizza sauce, extra
- Mix flour, baking powder and seasonings.
- Add milk, egg and oil; stir to moisten.
- Add tomatoes, pepperoni, and half the cheese; mix well.
- Stir in pizza sauce.
- Divide batter evenly among greased muffin tins. Top with rest of cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 30-35 minutes.
- Let stand for 5 minutes; remove from pan.
- Serve with heated pizza sauce.