Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
From a collection of muffin recipes I recently found. The yield is a guess.
Make and share this Pizza Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Mix flour, baking powder and seasonings.
- Add milk, egg and oil; stir to moisten.
- Add tomatoes, pepperoni, and half the cheese; mix well.
- Stir in pizza sauce.
- Divide batter evenly among greased muffin tins. Top with rest of cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 30-35 minutes.
- Let stand for 5 minutes; remove from pan.
- Serve with heated pizza sauce.