I got this from Copykat.com. Pizza Hut Cavatini Copykat
Make and share this Pizza Hut Cavatini Copycat recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 lb pepperoni, sliced thin
- 1⁄4 lb spiral shaped pasta
- 1 green pepper, sliced thin
- 1⁄4 lb shell noodles
- 1 onion, sliced thin
- 1⁄4 lb wheel noodles
- mushroom (optional)
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1⁄2 lb hamburger (browned)
- 8 ounces parmesan cheese (shredded)
- 1⁄2 lb Italian sausage (browned)
- 2 (32 ounce) jars spaghetti sauce, your choice
- Cook noodles according to box directions.
- Heat sauce & combine with cooked hamburger and cooked sausage.
- In a 11 X 13 pan, sprayed with Pam cooking spray, layer noodles and sauce. Top layer with pepperoni, onions and green peppers, mushrooms and cheeses. Make about 3 layers and top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes or until cheese is melted.