Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
Inspired by the Pizza Fries served at Moogy’s Breakfast and Sandwich Shop, Brighton, MA
Make and share this Pizza Fries recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat broiler; place hot, cooked fries on a baking sheet and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Place under broiler until cheese melts.
- Remove fries from broiler and place on a platter.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and crushed red pepper, if desired.
- Serve with warm pizza sauce drizzled over the top or on the side for dipping.