Inspired by the Pizza Fries served at Moogy’s Breakfast and Sandwich Shop, Brighton, MA
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat broiler; place hot, cooked fries on a baking sheet and top with mozzarella cheese.
- 2Place under broiler until cheese melts.
- 3Remove fries from broiler and place on a platter.
- 4Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and crushed red pepper, if desired.
- 5Serve with warm pizza sauce drizzled over the top or on the side for dipping.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Fries
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 354.2
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 44.5 mg
- Sodium 839.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 15.6 g