This is an easy to make recipe that will please everyone in the family. I usually make this for pot luck dinners and I have NEVER brought any leftovers back home. Add you favorite toppings
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook egg noodles, drain and put in a large baking dish.
- 2Brown hamburger and drain fat.
- 3Mix hamburger with onion, soup mix, pizza sauce, and cheddar cheese soup.
- 4Cover egg noodles with hamburger mixture.
- 5Top with sliced pepperoni and any other favorite toppings.
- 6Add mozzarella cheese and bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
Browse Our Top High Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 595.8
- Calories from Fat 288
- Total Fat 32.0 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 153.1 mg
- Sodium 1253.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 43.0 g