Recipe by Wilfong
This is an easy to make recipe that will please everyone in the family. I usually make this for pot luck dinners and I have NEVER brought any leftovers back home. Add you favorite toppings
Top Review by bmcnichol
I usually make pizza on Friday nights but went with this recipe. This was easy to make and I followed the recipe as written other then I only had 8 ounces of cheese which I think was enough. We didn't care for the onion soup in this and next time I would omit it. Made for a quick meal. Made for Spring PAC 2013
- 1 1⁄2 lbs hamburger
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 ounce onion soup mix (1/2 package)
- 12 ounces pizza sauce (I use pizza quick)
- 10 ounces cheddar cheese soup
- 4 cups egg noodles
- 12 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- sliced pepperoni
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook egg noodles, drain and put in a large baking dish.
- Brown hamburger and drain fat.
- Mix hamburger with onion, soup mix, pizza sauce, and cheddar cheese soup.
- Cover egg noodles with hamburger mixture.
- Top with sliced pepperoni and any other favorite toppings.
- Add mozzarella cheese and bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.