1/1 Photo of Pizza Casserole
A good kid pleaser-- and adults can add "toppings" as their taste buds desire.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 9X13 baking dish, line the bottom with the sliced pepperoni.
- 2Cut all the biscuits in 1/4ths.
- 3In a big mixing bowl, put the pizza sauce, 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella, and the biscuits-- toss well.
- 4Pour the mixture on top of the pepperoni.
- 5Bake at 375 for 15 minutes.
- 6Top with the remaining 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella.
- 7Bake 15-20 minutes more-- til bubbly and browned.
- 8Of course, just about any topping can be added to the biscuit/sauce/cheese combo. And fat free cheese and turkey pepperoni can be used for a less-fat dish.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 478.3
- Calories from Fat 243
- Total Fat 27.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 49.3 mg
- Sodium 1393.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 18.6 g