Mexican Macaroni and Cheese
A great kid pleaser and very easy to prepare. Also good budget friendly dish
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (7 1/4 ounce) box macaroni and cheese mix
- 1⁄4 cup butter (not tub or spread product) or 1/4 cup margarine (not tub or spread product)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup v 8 vegetable juice
- 0.5 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- Prepare the mac and cheese according to the package directions.
- In the meantime, brown the ground beef and drain excess grease.
- Add the ground beef, taco seasoning and the v8 to the mac and cheese and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
You know how it is when you know you have to cook, and you don't want to ? Well, on 6/20/09 I was feeling that way, and only had about 45 minutes until dinnertime rolled around. So I did a quick search and found this recipe.And I'm really glad I did.:) .Instead of using a store bought taco seasoning, Recipe#199955 was used. It was quick, easy and filling with a very nice taste.But the only reason I'm giving it 4 *'s, is because my SO and myself thought it could use a bit more of a " punch ". So the next time I make this, some crushed red pepper flakes will be added. Thanks for posting and, " Keep Smiling :) "1Reply
see 5 more