From Australian BH&G Diabetic Living. Please also allow 45 minutes for proving the dough.
My Private Note
Pizza B ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the flours, yeast and sugar in a medium bowl and stir well to combine and then add the lukewarm water and oil and using a flat bladed knife mix until the dough starts to come together.
- 2Turn out dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead for about 10 minutes or until the dough is smooth and elastic.
- 3Spray a medium bowl with cooking spray and add the dough and cover with a layer of plastic wrap and a clean, dry tea towel and set aside in a warm, draught free place for 45 minutes.
- 4Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- 5Combine the herbs and garlic in a small bowl.
- 6Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead until smooth.
- 7Divide dough into 32 equal portions and roll out each to 8cm long oval shape and place on the trays.
- 8Spread 16 dough pieces with the tomato passata and sprinkle 1 teaspoon of the herb mixture over all of the dough pieces and then spray with cooking spray.
- 9Bake for 10-12 minutes until dough is crispy and golden.
- 10Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Bites
Serving Size: 1 (17 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 36.7
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 1.0 g