- 946.36 ml diced potatoes
- 1 small onion
- 4.92 ml salt
- 1 jar pimiento strip
- 226.79 g processed cheese spread
- 59.16 ml butter or 59.16 ml margarine, melted
- 44.37 ml flour
- 473.18 ml milk
- 3.69 ml salt
- fine dry breadcrumb
- butter or margarine, cut up
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook first 3 ingredients in boiling water to cover in a saucepan 15 minutes; drain and add pimiento strips.
- Cook cheese and next 4 ingredients in a saucepan over low heat, stirring costantly, until thoroughly heated and cheese melts.
- Pour cheese sauce over potato mixture, and spoon into a baking dish.
- Top with breadcrumbs, and dot with butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees F.
- for 20 to 30 minutes.