Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 hrs
Made this up for my DH on Father's Day! Very moist cake! Another option would be to substitute Amaretto for the Grand Marnier.
- 1 (18 ounce) yellow cake mix
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup Grand Marnier
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Oil 12 cup bundt pan.
- Combine all cake ingredients in large bowl.
- Beat (with mixer) for 3 minutes.
- Spoon into pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until tester comes out clean.
- Cool 15 minutes!
- Remove from pan.
- Cool, then dust with powdered sugar.