Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
I made this for DH for his birthday last year..forgot all about it! Everyone really enjoyed it!
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup cold butter, cubed
- 1 cup ground almonds
- 48 ounces cream cheese (6/8oz blocks)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package pistachio pudding mix
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 5 eggs
- Mix the crust ingredients (with fingers or pastry tool) until crumbly and put in a greased 10 inch spring form pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees for approx 10 minute.
- Mix all, but eggs, together well, then add one egg at a time.
- Place filling in prepared crust and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
I made this for my son's 6th birthday at his request. It got many compliments and most people were suprised that it was homemade. It was easy and had a great cheesecake flavor with a mild pistachio influence. I think next time I would add some sugar or brown sugar to the crust ingredients, but that's just my personal preference. Thanks for a great, easy recipe - my little boy was thrilled!