Pistachio Bundt Cake
photo by browniepie
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- 1 (18 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 3 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine, softened
- 2 -3 tablespoons milk
- Add the dry cake mix, pudding mixes, water, oil, eggs, and vanilla to a large mixing bowl.
- Beat, using an electric mixer, on low speed for 1 minute.
- Pour batter into a greased 9-inch bundt pan.
- Bake at 350° for 60-70 minutes or until a wooden pick comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes in pan; then turn out onto a wire rack to let cool completely.
- In a small bowl, mix together the glaze ingredients until smooth.
- Drizzle over cake.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 4 more reviews