Recipe by Cookin-jo
A nice change from the usual beef and beans casseroles, this stew uses ingredients I always have on hand. Filling and not too spicy. Use canned beans that have chili seasonings and peppers, such as Heinz.
Top Review by XAnnette
I was unsure about making this with chicken but I'm converted now. This was so yummy and easy and tasted like chicken chili. I made half a recipe for just my husband and me. I used black beans instead of chili beans and canned corn instead of frozen corn. I didn't need any salt or pepper.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in large dice
- 473.18 ml frozen corn
- 2 (793.78 g) can chili beans
- 236.59 ml chunky salsa, such as Pace
- 9.85 ml taco seasoning
- 4.92 ml sugar
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 236.59 ml cheddar cheese, grated