this is a very filling sandwich that you will enjoy!!! I'm sorry I didn't credit the orginal woman who made this sandwich I put it on here for the Convience of having it in my recipes it isn't my own recipe no,but it is one that i enjoy oftenand you will too
- -Slice onions and cook in 1/4 stick butter until soft and light brown. Remove and set aside.
- -Slice cube steak against the grain. Season with Lawry’s.
- -Heat 2 TBSP butter over high heat (in same skillet) until melted and beginning to brown.
- -Add meat in single layer. Cook one side until brown, then flip and cook until brown, about a minute on both sides.
- -Add 1/2 (at least) Worcestershire sauce, 5 to 6 shakes Tabasco, and 2 TBSP butter. Add cooked onions. Stir to combine.
- -Butter halved French rolls or sub rolls and brown on skillet.
- -To assemble, lay bottom half of French roll on plate. Place meat mixture, followed by a spoonfull of juice from the pan. Top with other half of roll, cut in half, and devour!