1/1 Photo of Pioneer Woman's Marlboro Man’s Favorite Sandwich
stovetop stephanie's Note:
this is a very filling sandwich that you will enjoy!!! I'm sorry I didn't credit the orginal woman who made this sandwich I put it on here for the Convience of having it in my recipes it isn't my own recipe no,but it is one that i enjoy oftenand you will too
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1-Slice onions and cook in 1/4 stick butter until soft and light brown. Remove and set aside.
- 2-Slice cube steak against the grain. Season with Lawry’s.
- 3-Heat 2 TBSP butter over high heat (in same skillet) until melted and beginning to brown.
- 4-Add meat in single layer. Cook one side until brown, then flip and cook until brown, about a minute on both sides.
- 5-Add 1/2 (at least) Worcestershire sauce, 5 to 6 shakes Tabasco, and 2 TBSP butter. Add cooked onions. Stir to combine.
- 6-Butter halved French rolls or sub rolls and brown on skillet.
- 7-To assemble, lay bottom half of French roll on plate. Place meat mixture, followed by a spoonfull of juice from the pan. Top with other half of roll, cut in half, and devour!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pioneer Woman's Marlboro Man’s Favorite Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 403.3
- Calories from Fat 229
- Total Fat 25.5 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 738.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 6.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Lawry's Seasoned Salt