Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This makes a large amount. I use this for the bigger events like weddings and graduations.
- 4 (1/4 ounce) packages raspberry Kool-Aid, mix
- 4 (1/4 ounce) packages cherry Kool-Aid, mix
- 6 cups sugar
- 8 quarts water
- 46 ounces pineapple juice
- 46 ounces orange juice
- 2 (46 ounce) cans orange-grapefruit juice
- 12 ounces frozen lemonade concentrate
- 2 (2 liter) bottles carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- ice cube
- Mix sugar, kool-aids and a little water to dissolve.
- Add rest of ingredients.
- Add ice cubes before serving.