Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make and share this Pink Lemonade recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- 1 ounce cranberry juice
- 1⁄2 ounce triple sec
- cold 7-up
- lemon wedge
- Add the first 4 ingredients to a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously; strain into chilled glass over ice cubes.
- Top with 7-Up, stirring gently.
- Garnish with lemon wedge.
Very nice! I used Sweet and Sour Mix instead of store-bought. Also used cranberry vodka. Thanks for the recipe!