Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice treat to make ahead and have onhand for hot days.
Make and share this Pink Artic Frozen Fruit Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Drain pineapple, and soften cream cheese.
- Blend all ingredients except Dream Whip. Fold in Dream Whip.
- Pour into muffin tins lined with paper bake cups and freeze.
- After they are frozen, leave the paper cups on and put them in a plastic bag in the freezer, to be kept until ready to use.
- Remove paper cups before serving.
I really enjoyed the "batter" when making this recipe! This was easy to put together. I used my own cranberry sauce and ran some pineapple rings through the food processor to make crushed pineapple. I have several of these in my freezer since my family didn't like it as much as I did. Too bad for them! :) I can't wait to share it with friends. Made for the June 2009 Aussie/NZ recipe swap.