1/1 Photo of Pink Artic Frozen Fruit Salad
Chef TraceyMae's Note:
A nice treat to make ahead and have onhand for hot days.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain pineapple, and soften cream cheese.
- 2Blend all ingredients except Dream Whip. Fold in Dream Whip.
- 3Pour into muffin tins lined with paper bake cups and freeze.
- 4After they are frozen, leave the paper cups on and put them in a plastic bag in the freezer, to be kept until ready to use.
- 5Remove paper cups before serving.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pink Artic Frozen Fruit Salad
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.3
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 31.1 mg
- Sodium 92.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 16.0 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: