- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 473.18 ml Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- 29.58 ml Dijon mustard
- 29.58 ml canned diced green chilies
- 78.07 ml sliced almonds, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Place cream cheese, shredded cheese and mustard in food processor or blender container; cover. Process until well blended; stir in chilies.
- Place on a sheet of wax paper; shape into 4-inch oval to resemble a pinecone.
- Insert almonds in rows to completely cover cream cheese mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours or until firm.
- Let stand at room temperature 15 minutes before serving.
- Serve as a spread with crackers.