After the resounding success of Kate's Afternoon Wine Cooler, I decided to enter another w/only a slight variation ... but packed w/the rich, tropical flavor of pineapple. This 1 is truly Chef Kate recipe inspired. After having made her Natilla De Pina (Pineapple Custard) Natilla De Pina (Pineapple Custard) for the 2nd time at DH's request, I used my excess pineapple juice for this new effort & now I'm really hooked on both of them. Enjoy!
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple juice (sweetened)
- 1⁄2 cup diet soda (Fresca, Sprite or 7-Up)
- 1⁄2 cup white wine (I use Riesling)
- Combine all ingredients in a large glass.
- Enjoy & then make another!