Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
This is an old BH&G recipe, I've posted it as written but I adapted it slightly when I made it, I used about 3/4 punnet stawbs & added the pineapple to the blender too. This is lovely & refreshing, perfect to quench your thirst on a hot day.
- 100 g watermelon
- 500 g strawberries, hulled
- 800 g pineapple chunks, drained
- vodka (optional)
- Freeze fruit for approx 1 hour.
- Blend watermelon & strawberries in a food processor until smooth.
- Spoon pineapple into a glass, top with fruit slush and add lemonade & vodka if using.
Wasn't sure how much vodka to add, so I left it out. It was a great late afternoon drink. Made recipe as posted. Made for 1-2-3 hits.
A perfect blend of flavors. Left out the vodka this time, but will definitely make it again and add the liquor! I will increase the amt of watermelon and berries and decrease pineapple next time as well to see how that tastes. A splash or two of lemonade brightens up the flavors. This is great stuff!!!!! Thanks for sharing.