Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Such a quick and easy sheet cake dessert. Our family and guests swore the taste and texture was that of a carrot cake, and yet carrots are not included in the ingredients. This dessert can be thrown together in about 5 minutes and it is so very good, which is surprising due to the few ingredients, and has such basic mixing and baking techniques. A simply perfect dessert to be enjoyed by both the experienced and inexperienced baker.
- 473.18 ml flour
- 395.10 ml sugar
- 9.85 ml baking soda
- 566.99 g can unsweetened pineapple, crushed
- 2 eggs
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 177.44 ml pecans, chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease and flour a 9x13" cake pan.
- Mix the flour, sugar, baking soda, crushed pineapple, eggs, vanilla, and pecans (if using) together.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Frost with cream cheese frosting.