Top Review by in.cases
Delicious recipe. Instead of the chipotle chiles, which I did not add, I used 1/4 cup of Herdez Salsa Verde (available in West Coast). Could probably use another brand of green salsa however if not available in your area.)
- 15 tomatillos, peeled and washed
- 3 slices pineapple, 1/2 inch thick
- 2 chipotle chiles in adobo
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro leaf
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 white onion, finely diced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- On a grill, griddle or cast iron pan, char tomatillos then char pineapple slices.
- Combine tomatillo, chipotle, cilantro and honey in a blender.
- Pulse until chunky.
- Transfer to a bowl.
- Dice pineapple and add to bowl along with onion and salt.
- Mix to combine.
- Chill or serve warm.