1/1 Photo of Pineapple Shrimp Packets
This recipe is from TOH. I haven’t made it yet, but I’m typing it up for ZWT II. 6 servings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For each packet, place a pineapple slice on a double thickness of heavy foil (about 12 inch square.) Top with shrimp and red pepper.
- 2Combine the brown sugar and seafood seasoning. Sprinkle over the shrimp.
- 3Dot with butter. Fold foil around the mixture and seal tightly.
- 4Grill, covered, over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until the shrimp turns pink.
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Shrimp Packets
Serving Size: 1 (307 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 259.9
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 188.0 mg
- Sodium 214.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 19.8 g
- Protein 23.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: