- 248.05 g can crushed pineapple
- 538.64 g yellow cake mix
- 85.04 g package cream cheese
- 354.88 ml milk
- 106.31 g package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 473.18 ml Cool Whip
- 3 eggs
- 78.07 ml oil
Directions See How It's Made
- drain pinesapple reserving liquid
- pprepare cake mix acording to directions subbing pineapple juice for water plus enough liquid to be amount called for
- pour into greased flouted cake pan
- bake at 350 for 25 to 30 minutes
- beat cream cheese til smooth and fluffy.
- gradually beat in milk.
- add pudding mix.
- beat 2 minutes on low speed fold in pineapple top with cool whip.